Happy Birthday Amy! I'm glad I got to see you last week for our Birthday. I had so much fun. I wish I could be with you on our Birthday but since I can't I hope you have the BEST birthday ever. I love you very much.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Happy Birthday MY DEAR SISTER!
Posted by Beth at 8:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy B-day to you too Beth you are the best sister in the whole world. I had lots of fun seeing you last week that was the best birthday gift I could have gotten.
love you lots
amy
Happy birthday dear Amy. Love, Bud & Sherry Dickinson
Happy Birthday to our sweet daughter-in-law, Bethie. Love, Mom & Dad Dickinson
Beth, I can't believe that I forgot to mention that it was also AMY's birthday too! OOPS! I hope that y'all both, along with your Mother, had a GREAT DAY!
Love, Heather =)
Post a Comment