Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Michael and I went to the hospital on May 6th to have our little boy.

Jeremiah Wesley Dickinson 7lbs 11oz.
He had to go to the NICU because he was having some breathing after my c-section
I didn't get to hold Jeremiah until that evening. Can't remember what time it was. We had him at 7:56am and it was around 10 or 11pm.
Here he is off his oxygen. He was only in NICU until Sunday afternoon. I was soooo glad to get him in my room:-)
We came home from the hospital on Monday.

2 comments:

Jonathan and Sommer said...

Congrats Beth to you and your family .What an adorable addition.

Greg & Stephanie said...

Congratulations on another beautiful addition to the family! So glad everything turned out ok. It is difficult when you can't be with those little ones right away...that happened with our 1st one. Hope to see you guys soon...or whenever you're up for some great Mexican food! :)