I know it has been a couple of weeks since I posted last. I have been busy. My sister was here for a week and Dr. appt. I hope my life will slow down a little bit:-)
Sophia cleaning the stove. (It was not hot don't worry)
Isaiah and Sophia reading a book waiting on us to leave for church.
Enjoy the pictures. I will not promise that I will keep this updated..lol You just never know what will happen:-)
Friday, March 25, 2011
Posted by Beth at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Nice that y'all made sugar cookies together...fun. =)
Loved seeing these pics!
Love and miss y'all!
How neat that Sophia will leave her hat on her head. I guess that's Sophia under that black hat. Ha!
Little Miss Suzie Homemaker looks as contented as can be as she scrubs the stove.
And that's nice that Isaiah sat quietly reading his book while waiting for his mom and dad to finish getting ready for church.
I can't bear it that Isaiah is turning 5 years old! He's supposed to stay little!
Love, Grandma D
Hey, we're missing you all and missing seeing new pictures of you all.
Love and prayers,
Phillip
I hadn't noticed your absence for sad to say, I've been (continually am) absent (minded) that is. Yes, it's late and I'm starving too, so seeing all the sugar cookies and yummy bread bowls on your blog has made me crazy! Praying for you, girl. And the safe arrival of Baby #3! Let us know how things go.. Can't remember your due date either!:)
Love Ya,
Laura
Laura,
Thank you for you nice comment. I just now seen it. How sad is that..lol
I keep looking at your blog too. I'm so glad Natasha (sp) is doing good.
Love
Beth
Post a Comment