Friday, January 8, 2010

Well, As most of you already know. Michael and Monte was in a accident Dec 27, 2009. The weather was really bad out. And a car was turned sideways on the Highway and there was no way Monte could stop. So they ended up hitting two cars. He was trying to go in between them but there was not enough room. But it was better than hitting the one straight on. They was not hurt at all. I think Michael and Monte have a Angle watching over them:-) I'm so thankful that they were not hurt. Amy and I have decided that they are not allowed to be in a car together anymore. You see 3yrs ago about the same time of year we was in KS visiting Amy and Monte when Monte hit a deer with our car....So as you see there might be a pattern here......We hope not!



3 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

WOW!! So thankful they weren't hurt!

Connie Lavy said...

Please... no more accidents!!! I am so thankful the guys weren't hurt. God has surely kept them safe.

sherryldickinson said...

If these two guys live to tell the tale after any more wrecks like the last two they were in, I'm going to think they are Supermen! It is a sheer miracle that they have walked out unhurt like they have! It's obvious that the Lord had mercy on them. Thank goodness for that!
Love, Mom D