Amy, Monte,Kinsey and Caden were able to come and visit us for Christmas. We had a GREAT time, and loved seeing them. Kinsey and Caden would sleep in Isaiahs room with him. And of course being kids they love to TALK. Which is fine. But after so long you need to go to sleep. So one night Michael and I thought we would turn the baby monitor on and see what was going on in the room with the door shut. This is what we heard....
All was quiet for about 5min. then............
Isaiah says out of the blue "Kinsey, zip it"...pause....."Caden, you too"...pause...
After a couple of seconds Caden says "No one is talking Isaiah"..
Micahel and I sat in bed and Laughed and Laughed. What in the world was Isaiah thinking...I will try and post pictures soon.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and A Happy New year.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Posted by Beth at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love it! I do wish that I'd kept a book of your guys funny sayings because kids see things so different than adults and they say such cute things. That is really funny!
too cute
This is hilarious and made me laugh out loud! I guess Isaiah was trying to get something started but Kinsey and Caden weren't going to bite the bait. They must have had 'discernment' that someone was keeping tabs on them. Ha!
Love Mom D
Post a Comment