Sophia is 12wks old now and weighs 14lbs 4oz. I just had to take a picture of her legs ;-)and of course the double chin to.
My happy little girl
Michael has been working out of town lately and he got a 4 day weekend. Which we very nice. So we took Isaiah to McDonalds on Monday and let him play. He loved it and we loved watching him play. We love it when Michael is home. We miss him very much when he is gone ;-(
Me and Sophia
Sophia and her Daddy ;-)...Just watching Isaiah play
Isaiah playing ....
Isaiah and this little girl was talking about the mess on the ground. It was cracking us up.
This is what you look like after 2 hours of playing at McDonalds . One tired little Boy!
Isaiah with his Daddy's sunglasses and hat ;-)
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Posted by Beth at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I love your pictures.
Did Isaiah and the little girl make a decision on what to do with the trash? That is funny!
It looks like you guys had a neat day out!
Lots of Love,
Mom
Cool kids!
Sophia said she is mortified that you posted a picture of her FAT legs and double chin. She said she wants to be beautiful-NOT FAT!
She is so adorable, I feel like pinching those cute, fat legs, and kissing her fat cheeks! Isaiah and that little girl discussing the mess on the floor is something else. I wonder why it worried them so. Thanks for these sweet pictures! LOVE, Mom D
COncerning the thumbsucking....my sister in law, got a 3-D ultra sound when she was pregnant with my niece, Emma. In the pictures you can see her sucking her thumb with her index finger over her nose just like Sophia...it is so funny. She just turned four....and she still sucks her thumb with her index finger on her nose! Some things are just inevitable! :-)
I'm sorry I'm just now commenting, I have been sewing lots and haven't been on line much, except to put a new post on my blog, and then I would start sewing again. =)
Enjoyed seeing all of these pics. Loved Sofia's jean jumper, really cute! She's such a cutie, and so is Isaiah. Soooo nice that Michael got that extra time off.
Hope y'all have had a Happy Valentine's Day! We have!
We love and miss y'all bunches! =)
love you all and miss you. I just love seeingpictures of my children
love a
Post a Comment