Friday, February 27, 2009

I know, I know....Isaiah needs a hair cut ;-).
Grandpa Lavy came to see us the other night. I had to be quick with the camera for Isaiah does not stay in one spot very long.

Here is my Happy Little Girl....
and here is my sober little girl
And here we are still sucking our thumb ;-)

2 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

I was wondering when you would notice that Isaiah's hair is getting shaggy! lol!
That Sophia sucking her tiny thumb is too cute!
Love you guys!
Mom D

Scott and Libby said...

(I put this on the wrong post(01/25/09). I see cute little Sophia is sucking her thumb in this one too!! She's just too cute and so is little Isaiah!!)

Miss Beth,

U. Scott just spent at least a half hour trying to post a comment on your cute little blog and asked me to help him publish it. I didn't put my complete log on name so it dissapeared. I'm going to try to recreate from memory. Here goes.

"I come home from work all tired and want to rest. My wife starts to nag, my kids keep asking for money and the dog wants to be pet. I find a corner and start to suck my thumb. :) :)"

I think there was something else, but I couldn't remember past the part of me being a "nag". :) I'm sure he meant it as a "funny".

We love checking in on y'all.
Love ya,
A. Libby and U. Scott