Sunday, August 3, 2008

Well I have been busy for the last few weeks. Sorry for not blogging. Heather and Phillip came up last week end and we had a great time. I have been canning, cleaning, potty training and trying to do the normal daily things that need to be done. Along with being 6 months pregnant so there for I'm really tired. And I don't think this week is going to be any different ;-)

I love this picture of Kimberly and Isaiah!


Isaiah thinks that he needs to be in the little car with Sarah. And Sarah does not seem to mind ;-)

Isaiah trying to see what all he can get into while I'm on the phone. This is why you can never leave him alone, you never know what you will find.
Isaiah just as happy as can be that Grandma and Grandpa came to see him. He loves them VERY much.
Isaiah laughing at Grandma for some reason
Isaiah helping me snap beans. He has a lot of fun helping his mother out ;-) and I enjoy it.
I had one Bushel of apples and 2 bags of green beans to do. ( I already did one small bag before)
This is what I got out of it.I think it was like 17pints of green beans, 27 pints of apple sauce and 3 pints of apple butter.....yummmmmmmy....
Here you are Mom!!! I posted for ya! Love you

2 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Cute pics! We had a great time visiting y'all! Thanks for the fun time together. Have you gone on another walk to Taco Bell? Hee! Hee! That was fun but LONG and TIRING!

WAY TO GO BETH...I'm proud of you for doing all that canning!! =)

You are looking cute pregnant. (You "grow" girl. =)

Betty said...

you are one special little homemaker and canner!!!