Thursday, August 14, 2008

I have been busy for the last few weeks. So I have not felt like blogging. As you can see I have been busy. I have canned beans, peaches and frozen corn. Soooooooo that is what I have been up to. I watched Lauryn and Brooklyn yesterday for a little bit. I was snapping beans and Brooklyn came in the Kitchen and I asked her if she wanted to snap a bean and she said yes......Soooo now I have a 2yr old, 3 yr old and an 8 yr old snapping beans ;-) Brooklyn was really fast at snapping them. I normally don't put kids to work..lol I have done up about 18 pints of corn so far and I still have 4 bags of corn to do up. Not sure how much that will do. But we getting there.

4 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

That's neat that Brooklyn could snap beans quickly. It's amazing the way different personalities can do their own type of talent. I see that Isaiah does 'hamming it up' the best.
Lauren & Brooklyn sure do look like their parents. I like that.
Love, Mom D

Connie Lavy said...

I love it, way to go! That is why the Lavy's like to work. They start at a young age.

I don't know what you think, but we did always have fun gardening, putting food away, feeding livestock, and cleaning the pens. lol!:) Memories...

Lots of love,
Mom

Lisa R said...

Hey, you can't beat the free labor :-)And especially if they're enjoying it!

krisanddrew said...

I can not believe how big Isaiah is. He looks like both you and mike.