Sunday, July 13, 2008

On Monday July7th we had a little Birthday party for Mom and ONLY Mom.(FYI for the people who don't know. Amy and I was born on our Mothers Birthday but I can't remember how many years ago...lol ) She turned 60. Amy and I tried to make black icing for her cake but it didn't turn out. ;-( We had a good time. I think there was around 20people there. Happy 60th Mom we love you.
Mom blowing out her candles. We didn't put 60 candles on the cake I thought the cake might burn up..lol( sorry mom)
Duane grilled for us. Mom, Lauryn and KinseyJim J, Wayne and PaulBetty J and Mom having a nice talk...wonder what about?...;-)Mom with all her kids.... Isaiah thought he needed in the picture ..lol

8 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

What a neat little celebration for a sweet mother of 6 children. Happy Birthday Connie-you'e a wonderful example of the Proverbs 31 woman!
With love,
Sherry in Phoenix

Anonymous said...

Hope your "30th" birthday was good Bethy!!! (and Amy) and 60th to your sweet mom. We need to get together soon...you never know what you will get for your special birthday :)

Beth said...

Now was that nice to put my age on there?...... And yes we do need to get together.

The Dickinsons said...

Great seeing some of your blog. Sorry that I've been running too fast to call you and chat. I plan to call you soon. It looks like we only have 2 weeks left here in the USA...so we are staying busy.

Love y'all!

The Dickinsons said...

I felt soooo badly that I missed your birthday! Sorry!!

The Dickinsons said...

Happy Belated birthday, Beth...we love you! In case you haven't figured it out...My goal is to put all the comments on this post by myself. HA!

The Dickinsons said...

I think that that is great that y'all had a fun birthday celebration for your Mom. I trust that she (and you and Amy) all had a wonderful day. Believe it or not, I think that this is my last comment for today. =D (I just keep thinking of things I wish I would have included in my last comment I posted. HA!)

Lisa R said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! I forgot we are only one day apart... So, I have some company as a 30-year-old, do I? That makes me feel better! And to make you feel better, you definitely do NOT look 30!!