Friday, July 18, 2008

Mom got 4 ears of corn from the garden. So for lunch yesterday Isaiah, Me and Mom got one to eat. ( The other on is for Dad) I told mom that it was not right to only be able to have one ear of corn. It was sooooo good. I can't wait for the rest to get done. Teaching Isaiah how to eat his ear of corn. This was his first ear for him. I don't know why I didn't give him some before now...oh well!Isaiah really getting into his corn ;-)
Teaching Isaiah how to pull weeds.Isaiah and I working in the garden. Of course Mom was to. ;-)

2 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

These are cute corn pictures! And, the corn looks like it is delicious! It must have been hot because Isaiah's face is red.
Love,
Mom D

Connie Lavy said...

Someday, Isaiah will be a great gardener. He loves to walk through the corn rows, play in the beans and pick our tomatoes. :)

It is fun watching him in the garden. I am really enjoying gardening with you and Isaiah.

Lots of Love,
Mom