We went to Monte and Amy's for Thanks giving. We had a great week. We had a lot of fun. We had like 3 really nice days before it got really cold. So that was nice that we could play outside for a couple of days. I have more pictures I will try to put up on a later date.
This is my little Kinsey Annette.
Me and My little Baby.....that's growing like a weed. And gets in to EVERYTHING!!!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Thanks Giving at Amy and Montes
Posted by Beth at 6:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
I like these pictures of you guys in Kansas. And, your snowy background is pretty with the pictures. Just think! You will soon be back in Kansas for Amy's pinning ceremony! I am glad you get to go for such a special occasion. I love you guys so very much. Mom D (& Dad D too)
GRR!! I had to change my back groud again because everything disappeared...cry I like my snowy backgrond too...cry cry cry .. Maybe I will try it again.
beth so glad that you was able to come we had lots of fun, you are the best sister in the whole world.
love you lots
amy
Beth, I like your new look, but sorry you had to lose your snowy background. These blogs sometimes out-smart us, don't they?! =) Hopefully you can get that background back, it sounds fun!
Looks like y'all had a very nice Thanksgiving! I'm sure it was FUN being with Amy, Monte and kids!
Love ya'll,
Heather and baby =)
I forgot to say that I love your cute family pic at the Eisenhart's house! =)
Love, Heather =)
Glad you got to see the Goins. Would have loved to have been with them too. Love looking at your blog. It makes me miss you all so badly. We can hardly wait to see you all. Isaiah reminds me so much of cute li'l Michael back when I was his big brother. I am proud to be his little big brother now. And proud to have you too, Beth, as my sister with Isaiah as our nephew. Just a few more months 'til we get to see you all.
I meant to mention that I love the background. And the pic of you all at the Eisenhart's house is great.
Thank you for all you nice comments.;-) We Miss You All So Much and Can't wait to see you all.
Your Kansas pictures are great. Wish it could be warm when we go out in a couple wks. At least maybe decent weather. I'm so excited!
Lots of Love,
Mom
Post a Comment