Happy Birthday to our little mother who is "great" with child. Keep your eyes on Jesus-who commands us, "Be strong and of good courage". Dad and I love your dearly. Mom & Dad D
Dearest Beth, Thank you for remembering my special day. I've had a good day. I've received 3 phone calls from the USA...that would make any missionary have a GREAT day. =D
Beth, I just posted a post about Phillip helping me...BUT HE TOLD ME THAT MICHAEL IS THE ONE THAT INSPIRED HIM TO HELP ME!!! SO, you'll have to go and read my post! =)
Hi, Beth, I found your page thru Heather's page (I'm her cousin Esther) - just wanted to pass on hellos to your husband from mine - Derek loved seeing y'alls pictures and "catching up" on your life. Derek's e-mail is derekleem@aol.com if Micheal would want to say hi back!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Heather!
Love Ya
Happy Birthday to our little mother who is "great" with child. Keep your eyes on Jesus-who commands us, "Be strong and of good courage". Dad and I love your dearly. Mom & Dad D
Happy B-day Heather, hope you are feeling better.
love amy
Dearest Beth, Thank you for remembering my special day. I've had a good day. I've received 3 phone calls from the USA...that would make any missionary have a GREAT day. =D
We love y'all tons, and can't wait to see you.
Love, Heather =)
You are invited to visit my new blog at ljlavy.blogspot.com.
Happy Belated Birthday Heather!
You're a wonderful wife, mother and missionary. Have a wonder year!
Love,
Connie
Beth, I just posted a post about Phillip helping me...BUT HE TOLD ME THAT MICHAEL IS THE ONE THAT INSPIRED HIM TO HELP ME!!! SO, you'll have to go and read my post! =)
THANKS MICHAEL FOR THE INSPIRATION!!!
=D
Love y'all,
Heather =)
Hi, Beth, I found your page thru Heather's page (I'm her cousin Esther) - just wanted to pass on hellos to your husband from mine - Derek loved seeing y'alls pictures and "catching up" on your life. Derek's e-mail is derekleem@aol.com if Micheal would want to say hi back!
Take Care!
Post a Comment