My Grandpa Lavy went to be with Jesus on Sunday Nov. 10 2014 :-(
Here is some of his Grandkids.
Amy, Grandpa, Me and Jeremiah
Jeremiah , Grandpa and I (can't remember what year this was)
I know Grandpas happy but we will miss him.
My Grandpa Lavy went to be with Jesus on Sunday Nov. 10 2014 :-(
Posted by Beth at 9:34 AM
2 comments:
Bethie, what a nice post about your Grandpa Lavy. It's really something that he lived to be 93 years old! You were blessed to have such a good Christian grandpa. I know you will miss him terribly.
I like your new family picture at the top of your blog, and I like all the new pictures of your children. Boy, I think you should have named your little Joshua after his dad. He sure seems to look like Michael in this one picture of him on the side of your blog but he might not look so much like Michael as he is growing up each day. I can't wait to see all of your little children. I love each one of them so much. They are all so different and yet all so precious. I hope I can remember to soak up as much of their love as I possibly can while we are with them. I would guess you never dreamed of having four little children to raise, back when you were a teenager. Smile. You've sure got your hands full. Well, you get to raise each one to be a worker for Jesus. It will be fun to see what each one does, and where their talents lie as a Christian worker. You've got a bundle of possibilities to teach and to guide. Smile. I am so grateful that we get to come to see you guys for a little while. I am happy! Love, Mom D
http://www.andrewgrahamfamily.blogspot.com/
Bethie, here is the link to the Andrew James Graham family blog. Do you know them? They have 6 children now, and they lost a baby girl, Olivia, when it was born. So here is another BUSY mother like you. Love, Mom D
Post a Comment