Michael and Isaiah in the fountain;-)
Sophia and I
Isaiah being guffy:-)
Our family in front of the fountain.
We had a GREAT time at Amy and Monte's it was so nice of them to let us come and spend 2wks with them. THEY ARE THE BEST!!:-)
Friday, July 9, 2010
Posted by Beth at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Those are some fun pics. Glad you got to go and visit Monte and Amy.
Love and miss y'all! Did you see my blog and see what our baby is yet? =D
These last 3 posts are so cute!
Where was this fountain? I know in Kansas but what was it for, or where was it?
It's nice that you got some visits in with your family before Michael headed back to work all around the United States of America!
I LOVE you four!
Mom D
The fountain was at the park
Post a Comment