Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sophia and I at the Park when we was at Amy and Monte's

Michael and I on the train.....I'm telling ya this train was FUN...heheh
Our little family:-)
Isaiah
Amy and Sophia

2 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Beth, I was sooo jealous when I saw that you and Michael got to ride in that train. =) Ha! It did look like something our kids would enjoy, but I cracked up when I saw Michael in that train. =D (But, I'm sure it was nice to have a place to sit for awhile on a hot day.=)

We love and miss y'all!

sherryldickinson said...

In the first two pictures of you I was thinking, "That looks like Amy, not Beth!" Then, I saw the last picture of Amy holding Sophia, and I realized you really were Bethie, and not Amy.
I enlarged the picture of your little family in the back of the train, and it was so cute that it made me laugh. I LOVE that picture of you guys. I would like a copy of that to put in a frame. Then, I could be happy every time I looked at it. Smile.
I love you guys!
Mom D