Here are some pictures for you:-)
Not sure what Isaiah was looking at.
Here are the pictures I get of Isaiah. I wounder who he takes after?.......MICHAEL
lol..not sure!
Mom D came to our house for 3weeks (April 24 to May 8th). We had a great time with her here. This is when we picked he up from the airport. Sophia would not stop staring at her. It was so funny. I think she stared for about 10 or 15 min.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Posted by Beth at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Beth, I'm sorry that I'm just now commenting on this post. I tried to bring it up the other day, but it never would come up for me, so I didn't know what the post was about until today! Cute pictures! That is cute that Sophia stared at Grandma, how funny! So glad that Mom got to come out for those 3 weeks!
We love and miss y'all!
Post a Comment