Some more pictures from Christmas. Amy and I did a gingerbread cookie house. It was the first one I have ever done......Very interesting at the least


We had a lot of fun doing this...but it got kinda messy...haha
Monday, February 8, 2010
Posted by Beth at 6:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Was lots of fun, maybe we can do it again next year lol.
love you a
Now, Isaiah had the right idea. He's testing the taste in that one picture! Ha!
That looks like it was fun. Where is the finished house? Did you eat it?
Love,
Mom D
Mom did one of these with Kaitlynn last year. I was going to buy another one for this year, but decided to ask mom about it...I could tell by the look in her eye that last year's would be the last one she ever did! Ha!
you got that right. They are not easy to make. I think the kids enjoyed eating the candy they put on the on the house more than making the house
Looks like y'all had fun! =) Our kids made one 2 Christmas' ago, but that was before Elijah was able to "help". I doubt that I will undertake making those with his help. HA!
Love y'all!
Post a Comment