Monday, December 14, 2009

Isaiah and Sophia LOVE to play on our bed. Of course they are not aloud to play on the bed unless we are in there. But I had to get some pictures of Isaiah jumping on the bed.:-)...Yes I know he should not be jumping on the bed. But it was fun just ask him..hehe
See...he looks pleased with him self..
Sophia all happy:-)
Ok....what are these two thinking about doing????
Yep we still suck our thumb:-)

4 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

Beth, These pictures and comments are so funny! I love them!
I am very happy that you are keeping your blog up to date. I LOVE it!
Thank you for taking time for us who are interested.
Love,
Your mother-in-law

The Dickinsons said...

Cute Christmasy background and cute post too. I finally am back in the blogging world again. =)

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

Cute pics! Don' worry about the thumb-sucking...Kaitlynn is 5-1/2 and still sucks her two middle fingers when she is tired! I thought it would go away before kindergarten....
Have a Merry Christmas!

Connie Lavy said...

She looks so much like you and Amy when you were her age esp the thumb sucking. How cute! I see, Isaiah 's being all boy!