Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Heather wanted a new family picture. So Monday she was able to get it. Of course we had our normal trials at getting a good one. We did get some good pictures and some funny ones. We had a lot of trying to get the picture. ;-)

Our little family. I'm 4months pregnant now.
Phillip and Heathers family.Here is the best family picture .
Dad and Mom Dickinson
This is how Michael takes pictures... I'm just kidding . Although he did take this picture and I'm sure he thought it was funny. ;-) ( and it is )As you can see Michael LOVES pictures.....lol.He has not changed ONE bit from when he was little and I think his son is going to be the same ;-)
Can you tell what is wrong with this picture? This was a really good one but SOMEONE did something ;-)......LOVE!!!

4 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

Great family pics, especially the one with leaves growing in wierd places. ;-)

Amy said...

Love all the family pictures, wish I could have been their to take them for you. ;(
love you lots, they look great
love always
a

Beth said...

Hey Bethie! I like this post!
Love, Mom D

A Little Light said...

Great pictures. The family pictures are great. Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves.
Love ya!
Mom